Sunday, January 29, 2012

Refreshing

I've cleared out this old space for my (not even close to) spring cleaning.  It is possible that I have been motivated by two whole nights of sleep in a row, thanks to my growing little bug. 

I've been in a bit of a slump lately, feeling sick and tired and bored and unmotivated and generally like a pile of sludge (much like the gunk my spouse just cleaned out of the hot water tank).  So, here I am again, promising to try and write more and read more and run more and stare at the sky more.

I am looking forward to integrating myself back into my life.  It seems I've forgotten that a bit.

I'll try to post a bit more in the near future about my background in a few different areas, in case you're bored, or simply curious.  And if you don't care at all, that's okay too, but I'd like to spend a moment and wonder why you're over here listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment