Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Zombie Invasion

I think I've maybe been hearing too much about zombies from people lately.  I've started having dreams about them.  Also, a friend of mine, who is a pharmacist, mentioned the other day that she needed 2 more brains and 6 more hands.  And I did what any good friend would do.  I said "I never knew you were a zombie!"  What a nice sympathetic comment to an overworked friend.

My husband was feeling bad over the weekend, and didn't work from sunup to sundown.  I knew he was a zombie then.  He never doesn't do too much.  (did you get that great sentence?)

My poor toddler was sick yesterday.  I assume she still is today, seeing as it's 9:30 and she's still in bed.  It's usually 6:30am springing up and dancing and eating.  She really looked like a zombie.  She barely spoke, barely reacted when you spoke.  She just flopped on the couch or floor literally the entire day.  I think she had one slice of apple, and 3 chips all day.  Lots of fluids though.  Today, I think I'll have two zombies.  My 6.5 month old was up all night and is now napping.  She never naps.  So much like her big sister in that aspect.

I guess I better watch my back, the Zombie invasion is spreading.  Tomorrow we may all be zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment