Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This child of mine

My youngest is 5 months old.  She refuses to use a bottle.  It's like an epic war movie when I try to give her one.  It's not like I'm forcing formula on the child yet.  It's fresh pumped breast milk.  This is my third type of bottle nipple, and it's met a hair's width more success than the others. 

It's not as if I want to abandon her for weeks at a time.  I just want a few moments to myself, have a glass of wine, or actually attend one of the astronomical society meetings or events.  I don't think I've been to anything in a year.  They probably think I died and didn't leave them my telescope.  I'm not sure they even know tiny astronomer #2 is here.

Still no luck teaching my toddler to say Quasar.  She did, however, use three words in a row this week, and I've never been so thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment